Thursday, January 30, 2014

Our Very First Throwback Thursday

In honor of "throwback Thursday," I'm going to throw decorum to the wind and share a site with you that I ran across a while back and...well...had my doubts about.

It appears to be a blog devoted entirely to screen shots, photos and video clips of male celebrities in "tighty whities". I say "appears" because, honestly, I didn't do all that much browsing. But, to each his own and all that.
So, if you're so inclined, following this link will lead you to a very extensive collection of screen caps from "the underwear scene" in Richard's first feature film, If Looks Could Kill.

Clothing aside, it looks like the old "underwear scene" was pretty eventful. I still haven't seen this film, but it's jumped up my list recently (no, NOT since I saw this blog!) because when I interviewed Christopher Don, he told me that If Looks Could Kill was the first thing he'd ever seen Richard in and the movie that had made him a fan.

 Enjoy or I'm sorry, depending on your world view.

No comments:

Post a Comment