Sunday, April 21, 2013

Marker on DVD

Sorry if I got your hopes up.  Marker isn't available on DVD, at least not that I've been able to find.  But I've always wanted to see the series (well, you know, ever since I learned that Richard Grieco existed back in late 2012) and all the more so since I learned today that Richard actually sang on the show.

Here's a YouTube clip of the final episode, in which he performs "Please Let it Rain."  But, you know, I want more.  I can't be alone in this.  I'm starting a forum thread about getting this series released on DVD--if you'd like to see it, pop over there and add your voice.

In the meantime, here's the clip where Richard performs with a bar band in the final episode. Interestingly, this was posted not by one of the usual fans who provides us with old TV clips but by a local who had the opportunity to hang out with Richard on the day of filming.

2 comments:

  1. I read that title and I went like this " :O "

    LOL then it was like weeh weeeehhhhh XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do exist, Marker is on youtube and put up there by someone with a DVD

    ReplyDelete