Friday, June 21, 2013

The Dinosaur Bugs Did Me In

If you've been with me from the beginning, you may recall that I didn't come to this party a Richard Grieco fan.  In fact, back in December, I couldn't have picked Richard out of a line-up, and I didn't even know he'd been on 21 Jump Street. In fact, back when I started this blog and my daughter was making a half-hearted attempt at intervention, she actually said, "It would be different if you liked him."

Well, I've crossed the line. It happened during the "making of" segment on the AE: Apocalypse Earth DVD.    Richard was still waggling his fingers to illustrate how he'd searched Google to learn more about Costa Rican bugs before the shoot when I said, "Okay, I've crossed over.  I definitely like him."

Probably this didn't come as a surprise to my kid, since our DVD shelf now features about a dozen Richard Grieco movies and she still hasn't regained possession of the third season of 21 Jump Street.  She didn't mention any of that, though. She just said, "Huh.  Who knew it would be the dinosaur bugs?"

Who knew, indeed?

Now, excuse me while I go watch that video clip again.

No comments:

Post a Comment