Friday, January 25, 2013

Googling Richard Grieco

I didn't do it.

Stop, that is.  My daughter tried to intervene, but I stay up later than she does.  And I'm glad I didn't listen, because I found one of the funniest websites I've ever seen.  Of course, I landed on the site on an article about Richard--he's the one I was Googling, after all.  But the whole site is loaded with hilarious content.

I'm sure some of his die-hard fans won't think this is funny, but they'll be wrong.  And seriously, I haven't been aware of his existence for very long, but the one thing that seems pretty clear in my limited exposure is that the guy has a hell of a sense of humor about his quasi-washed up status (probably because he seems to have a lot of interests and probably doesn't spend a lot of time lamenting the passage of the glory days). 

So, check it out.  It's funny, really. 

Actor Richard Grieco Discovered Living in Storage Unit on Storage Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment