Sunday, February 24, 2013

Richard Grieco is Captain Sam Crowe in AE

At least, that's what the AE Facebook page is telling us.  So far as I can tell, that page remains the only source of official information about the film. There are some updates since I last checked, including some shots of editing work in progress.  We can hope that means it won't be too long before more information (or a release date/plan) is forthcoming.

For the moment, I know nothing about the story beyond what I've mentioned before; it's shot in jungle-like terrain in Costa Rica.  A new photo on the Facebook page shows Adrian Paul and the camouflage-painted woman I previously mentioned in the water in a "climactic scene". 

Here's Captain Sam (the military-like designation doesn't seem to explain his Dharma Initiative get-up):

4 comments:

  1. I'm ready to see some trailers and stuff. Can't wait. (love that pic btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://fanpix.famousfix.com/gallery/lou-diamond-phillips/p41916596

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://hotbirthdays.com/celebrity/richard-grieco.html their chin is different

    ReplyDelete