Monday, February 25, 2013

Seriously?

I mentioned before that I've been getting some pretty interesting search traffic to this blog, but today's new entry definitely takes the prize so far: "What kind of woman does Richard Grieco like?"

My initial reaction was to say something snarky.  I mean--and no offense to the person who asked Google this question, because I don't know anything about your attributes--if Google is your best source for this information then chances are it's not really relevant to you.

But I decided to be helpful instead.  Who knows?  Maybe it is you. And if not, you might as well know now, before you blow a bunch of money on a plane ticket to LA or Vegas or wherever the hell Grieco lives to try your luck.

So, here's what he told OK! Magazine a few years back: "I want a girl with a mind of her own, good sensibilities about her, she’s gotta be pretty hot,” he laughs. “Just a cool chick."

Just so you know what you're up against in the "pretty hot" assessment, Grieco has dated Christina Applegate, Yasmine Bleeth and French actress Adeline Blondieau.  Model Kimber Sissons is the mother of his teenage son.  And the most recent long-term relationship I can find listed was with Stephanie Niznik.



Upside if you want to think you might be in the running:  Grieco doesn't seem to have a strong "type" in terms of hair color or ethnicity or that type of thing.  As long as you'd make the cut for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, you might have a shot.

Upside in terms of general character assessment and taking him seriously as a person: all of the women I've seen him linked with appear to be close to his age.

1 comment: