Saturday, February 9, 2013

Richard Grieco and Adrian Paul in AE

About two weeks ago, I posted about Thunder Levin's upcoming movie, AE.  The movie had just wrapped filming at that point, but I wasn't able to find a lot of information about it.  Apparently, I wasn't alone in that.  Over the past several days, I've received a steady stream of search traffic on terms like:

ae richard grieco
ae movie 2013 richard grieco
richard grieco ae
richard grieco costa-rica
richard grieco highlander

Obviously, I'm not the only one looking for information about this film.  Unfortunately, I don't have much new to offer you--information online is so sparse at this point that I currently hold the number one search result for "Thunder Levin AE". 

The film does have an official Facebook page, and though it only has 80 followers at the moment and not a huge amount of information, there are photographs posted.

The photos will probably only add to your curiousity: what I've seen so far involves Adrian Paul looking vaguely like he's on safari, some Costa Rican jungle, some exploration of caves, at least one scantily clad woman painted in jungle camoflage and Richard Grieco in clothing that indicates he might be one of the janitors from the Dharma Initiative.

I'll keep you posted as I find more information.  If you have any better links, please share them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment