Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What's Just Below Rock Bottom?

Remember when, less than a month ago, I announced that I'd hit rock bottom because I was sitting up alone late at night watching 21 Jump Street on DVD

If so--if you've been following along--then quite possibly you began to suspect for yourself that I'd sunk a little lower when you found out that I'd managed to obtain Booker on DVD.  But I'd convinced myself that way okay.  I mean, I'm sick.  I don't have a lot to do.  And let's face it: we all know I wasn't watching Booker for the writing.

But in the past couple of days, there have been some disturbing developments.  First, in the last few episodes of the series, I began to develop an attachment to Dennis Booker. I'd always liked the character

 (and his eyes,




















 and his jawline,


















and his arms)




















but near the end, I started to like him. And then, I reached the last episode and...well...I started to think that certain episodes might bear rewatching.

So, that 21 Jump Street thing?  That wasn't the bottom.  And this is a pretty slippery slope--I may not even be there yet.

2 comments:

  1. there is nothing wrong with you but let's just say i hit bottom weeks ago, and it's awesome down here XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the ratification--the people in my offline life just don't seem to understand!

    ReplyDelete