Monday, February 4, 2013

Best Buy Does Not Hate Richard Grieco

Contrary to my previous post, it appears that Best Buy hasn't really managed to avoid stocking any picture Richard Grieco ever appeared in--apparently, they just have a crappy search engine.

I hate to tell you how I discovered this, but I'll refrain from recapping the whole "temporarily-disabled-bored-out-of-my-mind-broke-but-with-a-Best-Buy-gift-card" story and just cut to the chase:  whatever my excuse, I resorted to using Richard's IMDB page for reference and searching for all a few of his movies by title. 

When I searched that way, I discovered that even though a search for his name turns up nothing, Best Buy does in fact stock several old Richard Grieco movies.  I ordered Against the Law ($5.99!) and Dead Easy (a few bucks more) and discovered that I could also obtain Mobsters and If Looks Could Kill ($19.99?  Really?  I'm not that far gone yet.) and some crazy movie I've forgotten the name of that features an eyeball in a teaspoon on the cover.

I also discovered that our boy has devoted a disturbing portion of his career to playing rapists and serial killers and such.  So that should be some nice, relaxing stuff to watch while I'm recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment