Sunday, March 3, 2013

Booker All Grown Up

I don't always see Dennis Booker in Richard Grieco, which makes perfect sense--though they shared the same body (at least temporarily), characters and the actors who bring them to life aren't one and the same.
 
Sometimes I'll catch a glimpse, though, and never more so than in MovieFone's shots of Richard at the 21 Jump Street premiere. Again, I guess that makes sense. It was no coincidence that Grieco showed up to the premiere in black leather, with hair shorter than we've seen it since 1990.

Clearly, he was reprising his role (and I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was happy to see it. If you haven't checked them out, MovieFone has a whole gallery of shots from that night, including about 15 of Grieco arriving in a police car and on the street outside the venue. I personally recommend # 12, wherein we learn through visuals that Richard has spent most of the years since we saw him in the original 21 Jump Street at the gym.

On a side note, Grieco looks to be having fun with premieres whether or not he has an associated character. 

The picture at the left is from the premiere of The Raven.  If you saw the film, the look will probably strike you as quite appropriate (even familiar)--and it wouldn't be the only time.

AceShowBiz has shots of Grieco from several different premieres, and more often than not he looks to be in the spirit of the film.

5 comments:

  1. I noticed he matched at the Raven too

    It's not straight red but it still works that purplish-blue shirt.

    I really like that hat he wears too :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, too, except...have you noticed that it has a bow on the side? I thought that was kind of entertaining at the Hats Off for Cancer event, but for everyday wear I'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I hadn't noticed before! I really like the hat for any occasion myself but me I am a big fan of hats XD So maybe I am biased. It's a really sharp hat. I think it could go with a lot of things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no...I like it, too. But...the bow? That I was willing to let him get away with for an over-the-top kind of hat event, but not in everyday life. I am almost sure that hat was not made for boys. However good it might look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Maybe not. Wonder if he has a small collection of hats? That'd be cool XD

      Delete