Sunday, March 10, 2013

Is Richard Grieco Hot in 2013?

I've rarely seen a man get such mixed reviews.  Sure, back in 1989 it was pretty much universally agreed that Richard Grieco was fatally sexy unrealistically hot a good looking guy. Even if he wasn't your type, there was no denying that.

Fast forward 20 years and the question seems to have become downright controversial.  There's a faction that seems still unable to look at Richard (or even hear his name) without thinking about chewing off those tattered jeans...but an equally vocal group that can't go on enough about how badly he's aged (and also wants to throw in a bunch of possible explanations, including drugs, bad plastic surgery and various serious illnesses).

So, I'm taking a poll. You'll find at the bottom of the right hand column for the next few weeks.  I'm not voting myself--not yet, anyway.  But I'm including a few recent photos to help you make your decision.  Contrary to the subject line, they're not all from 2013; the year just started, after all.  But they're all recent enough to be representative of what Richard Grieco looks like today.  And I was careful not to choose either the best or worst photos I could find.

Take some time to contemplate them--take as much time as you like.  Then, pop down to the lower right hand corner of the page and tell me what you think.











1 comment:

  1. Honestly I'm still pretty torn between "always was always will be" and "It's not 1989" which is why I haven't voted yet, but I am inclined to think that both are true if that makes sense. Because no he doesn't look the same as in 1989 people rarely do, for varying reasons. But, what I personally feel anyway is that he has this inherent sexiness that it just never goes away. Like, his style, voice, mannerisms etc. His eyes are just downright gorgeous...he's just got it. And I still think he is very handsome and dare I say beautiful in many ways...ok XD Too much mush maybe XD But yeah that's what I think.

    ReplyDelete