Friday, March 1, 2013

Working Furiously

Looks like recently, Richard has only come up for air long enough to Tweet new paintings.

Actually, I have absolutely no idea whether or not that's true--no clue what's happening in his real life or how long it takes him to create one of those pieces of artwork.  He has, however, posted two new pieces on Twitter this week.

This one kind of scared me when I first looked at it.  Which, given the name, might be the point. 

But that subject line wasn't really about him.  Over the past few days, I've been starting to get my energy back and get my head back into a few little projects like a book I was supposed to have finished back in December.  And, of course, try to make up for having had no income for more than three months.

When I started this blog a couple of months back, I suspected that I'd just let it die when this day came, but as I've gotten healthier and to feeling more like myself, the nature of my interest has shifted a bit.  Stay tuned...I may not be posting every day as I play catch-up with my life, but this isn't over.

No comments:

Post a Comment